Smooth Skin, Easier Life:
Laser Hair Removal
Our medical spa offers IPL laser hair removal, a safe and effective treatment for permanently reducing unwanted hair. It works by targeting the melanin in the hair follicle, destroying it and preventing regrowth. This service is superior to other methods because it is more comfortable, requires fewer treatments, and can be used on larger areas of the body. Our IPL laser hair removal service is proven to be a long-term solution for hair removal, with results that can last for years.
Avoid sunburns and tans for at least 2 weeks prior to treatment.
Avoid sunless tanning products for 7 days before treatment.
Provide your technician with an accurate and up to date medical history in order to receive safe and effective treatments.
Clients who are pregnant cannot be treated.
Cannot treat over tattoos.
Clients who have epilepsy cannot be treatment.
After an IPL laser hair removal treatment, it is important to adhere to the following post care instructions:
• Avoid direct sun exposure for at least two weeks after the treatment.
• Apply moisturizer to the treatment area and use a sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
• Avoid hot showers, saunas, and steam rooms for 24 hours following the treatment.
• Avoid activities that cause excessive sweating for at least 48 hours.
• Do not scrub, pick, or shave the treated area.